Disembodied Animal Head Theatre

Bringing the arts and culture back to the internet in a dignified fashion.

Saturday, March 25, 2006



Episode 2 is now available for your viewing pleasure.

This episode features Hamlet's famous soliloquy from Act III Scene i from the eponymous play, as performed by Cesare Piazza, a senior member of our ensemble.


Piazza is most well-known for his award and citation of merit winning, solo performance of Jesus Christ: Superstar on off-off-off-Broadway. Piazza has performed in many Shakespearean plays, including some not actually written by the Bard. He resides in Reseda with his borzoi.



1 Comments:

Blogger Garrick said...

Never have I been so moved.
Mr. Piazza is in rare form.
Does he sign autographs? It is for my kid. I've been a huge fan since - I mean SHE, my kid - has been a huge fan since Mr. Piazza had that walk on part in Blue's Clues. Before Steve was usurped by that complete loser Joe.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home